REPORTS TO: CHIEF INSPECTOR
DIVISION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT – HEAVY MAINTENANCE
LOCATION: HANGAR 2, SAA TECHNICAL, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the interiors of the aircraft.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Minimum 4 years aircraft working experience.
3. Must be a qualified trimmer in the trade.
4. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. On-going maintenance of the interiors of the aircraft.
2. Carry out the inspection requirements that are needed on the seats and soft furnishings when an aircraft is on major inspection.
2. The making up and fitting of new carpets, curtains, magazine pockets, pilots seats covers, etc.
3. Ensuring that all the seats trimmings and covers are kept in a serviceable condition.
4. Manufacture and replacement of cargo nets.
5. Maintenance of aircraft covers and blankets
6. Safety equipment of aircraft and the servicing of it.
7. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as
laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety
8. Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: JOHAN SWANEPOEL
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: ACT –TS- HM - 0914
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: 0867319789
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: MONDAY, 08 SEPTEMBER 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.