REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
DIVISION: CARGO – JOHANNESBURG
LOCATION: WAREHOUSE 14-17, FOREIGN AIRLINE CARGO, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
To ensure that all Airlink flights are catered with meals, beverages and dry stock timeously, and any other duties which the Operations Supervisor may allocate
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must hold a valid driver’s license preferably code 10 PDP.
3. Computer Literate
4. Numerically literate
5. Be able to lift 50 kgs unassisted
6. Good communication skills (written and spoken)
7. Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
1. Ensure that all Airlink flights are serviced with Catering supplies timeously.
2. Ensure that all Airlink flights are correctly catered for as per our procedures
3. Ensure that all paperwork is filled in correctly, and signed by cabin crew.
4. Ensure that the catering quantities loaded match the paper work.
5. Ensure that all leftover catering (meals, beverages and dry stock), and/or catering equipment is stripped from each flight on arrival.
6. Ensure that final passenger figures are confirmed with the catering controller before flight departure.
7. Ensure that all return meals are recorded as per our procedures.
8. Assist on the ramp and/or in respect of cargo, if needed, in an efficient and effective manner.
9. Assist with other duties that the Operations Supervisor may allocate.
10. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
11. Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description.
12. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: SUZANNE CARRICK
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: CD-CAR-0714
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: SUNDAY, 27 JULY 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!