DIVISION: STORES DEPARTMENT
LOCATION: O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1. Receiving, recording and binning of items as per the MOE procedures.
2. Carry out Storeman functions as per the MOE procedures.
3. Carry out Procurement functions as per the MOE procedures.
4. Raising of repair / exchange orders, as well as supporting documentation i.e.
NEP form, Import / Export documents and Airway Bill document.
5. Ensuring that all unserviceable rotable items are correctly certified before they
get processed for dispatch.
6. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
7. Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description.
8. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Good knowledge of ABC class parts.
3. Computer literate with knowledge of IAS System an advantage.
4. Knowledge of store receiving, dispatching, storage, handling and issuing.
5. Knowledge of Procurement functions.
6. Must have a valid Driver’s Licence.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: DEIDRE OOSTHUIZEN
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: SC – SD - 0314
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: (011) 230 0538
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 12 MARCH 2014
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.