REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS MANAGER - CLEANING
DIVISION: CLEANING DEPARTMENT - JOHANNESBURG
LOCATION: SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS TECHNICAL GATE, HANGAR 2, JONES ROAD
To carry out a cleaning function of Airlink’s facilities and its aircrafts in accordance with the applicable aircraft maintenance and cleaning procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 or equivalent.
2. Must be willing to work on a shift basis.
3. Ability to understand the cleaning environment.
4. Must be able to communicate in English.
5. Must be able to read and understand instructions.
6. Leadership ability.
7. Able to work under pressure.
8. Ability to organise and supervise teams.
9. Problem solving abilities.
10. Apply logic.
11. Must be able to motivate staff.
12. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. Maintaining the highest level of service to Airlink.
2. Obeying the instructions given by the company supervisor and manager. This include Airlink’s crew chief, chief inspector and executive manager.
3. Ensuring on-time performance as per scheduled roster or as required by Airlink.
4. Ensuring correct wear and care of the company uniform.
5. Acting and working in line with the company mission.
6. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
7. Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: HANISHA LALLA
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: C - ACS - 1014
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: THURSDAY, 23 OCTOBER 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.