REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
DIVISION: SZK BRANCH
The purpose is to be responsible for Airport Operations at a Supervisory level for Airlink, to be accountable for customer service delivery, cost management, productivity and managing of the branch as well as set and operate within the operational budget of the branch.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have a Travel and Tourism Diploma or at least 3 years work experience within the Airline Industry.
3. Relevant courses such as Check-in, Reservations, Ticketing Domestic and International and Passenger Handling course.
4. Good communication and customer care skills.
5. Must be computer literate on Microsoft Excel and Word.
6. Willing to work shifts which includes weekends, public holidays and irregular hours in the event of unforeseen delays.
7. Must have reliable transport.
8. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. Responsible for arrivals and departures of flights this includes planning, organizing and monitoring of operations on a daily basis, including peak periods and special events.
2. Implementation of strategies of the company with the team.
3. Manage a team of staff which includes fostering a customer focused team, managing a staff roster, leave planning, training and development.
4. Work within and promote the code of conduct of the company.
5. Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.
6. Assist customers.
7. Proactively investigate customer complaints and revert to customer care.
8. Monitor petty cash and ticket sales.
9. General clerical duties: maintain records, research, compile and prepare reports, correspondence or other information required by management.
10. Attend meetings when required.
11. Monitoring of the branch budget.
12. Will assume that of a manager at the station in the absence of the Branch Manager
13. You will during a case of emergency assist and participate in the emergency response program (see the Manager for more details).
14. Work within the code of conduct of the company.
15. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety standards.
16. Will assist with additional tasks within the content of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: LYN MAGGS
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: PHS - BSZK - 1014
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: FRIDAY, 31, OCTOBER 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.