REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
DIVISION: NELSPRUIT BRANCH
To ensure professional handling of passengers and their baggage on and off flights and to assist with passenger enquiries.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have a Travel and Tourism Diploma or minimum 1 year working experience within the Airline Industry (Relevant Check-in or Ticketing or Passenger Handling Course).
3. Must have good communication skills and customer care.
4. Must be computer literate on Microsoft Excel and Word.
5. Willing to work shifts which includes weekends and public holidays.
6. Must have reliable transport.
7. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. Responsible for check-in of passenger and allocation of seats.
2. Maintains and monitors standby lists for flights.
3. Responsible for passenger’s safety on apron (escorting passengers to the aircraft).
4. Responsible for reservations and ticketing.
5. Responsible to deal with passenger enquiries.
6. Assisting passengers with delays and luggage.
7. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
8. Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: JUNE JOHNS
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: PHA – MQP – 1014
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILEDTO: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: MONDAY, 3 NOVEMBER 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.