REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR / OPERATIONS MANAGER
DIVISION: CATERING - JOHANNESBURG
LOCATION: WAREHOUSE 14-17, FOREIGN AIRLINE CARGO, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
To ensure that all Airlink flights are catered with meals, beverages and dry stock timeously, and any other duties which the Operations Supervisor may allocate
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must hold a valid driver’s license preferably code 10 PDP.
3. Computer Literate
4. Numerically literate
5. Be able to lift 50 kgs unassisted
6. Good communication skills (written and spoken)
7. Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
8. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. Accountable for the safe and efficient running of transport for catering within the approved area of responsibility.
2. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;
3. Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
4. Accountable for aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability
1. Ensure that all Airlink flights are serviced with catering supplies timeously.
2. Ensure that all Airlink flights are correctly catered for as per our procedures
3. Ensure that all paperwork is filled in correctly, and signed by cabin crew.
4. Ensure that the catering quantities loaded match the paper work.
5. Ensure that all leftover catering (meals, beverages and dry stock), and/or catering equipment is stripped from each flight on arrival.
6. Ensure that final passenger figures are confirmed with the catering controller before flight departure.
7. Ensure that all return meals are recorded as per our procedures.
8. Assist on the ramp and/or in respect of cargo, if needed, in an efficient and effective manner.
9. Assist with other duties that the Operations Supervisor may allocate.
10. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standard as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
11. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: SUZANNE CARRICK
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: CD-CAR-0117
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED / FAXED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 25 JANUARY 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE CAN ASSUME THAT THEY WERE NOT SHORT LISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND ARE HEREBY THANKED FOR THEIR APPLICATION.
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number / email address as indicated in the relevant advertisement.