REPORTS TO: FINANCIAL MANAGER
DIVISION: FINANCE DEPARTMENT
LOCATION: SA AIRLINK (PTY) LTD., BUILDING 3, GREENSTONE HILL OFFICE PARK,GREESTONE EXT. 22, EMERALD BOULEVARD, GREENSTONE HILL,
1. To assist with administrative tasks in the accounts department; and any other
duties which the Accounting Officer may allocate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Accounting background of 2-3years in Debtors.
3. An accounting qualification would be advantages.
4. Excellent computer literacy (MS Excel & Word).
5. Knowledge of Accpac accounting will be an advantage.
6. Able to deal with and handle pressure & deadlines well.
7. Attention to detail and good time management a must.
1. To prepare air waybills & other group billing-instructions for invoicing, confirm
correctness of data, rates, etc.
2. Capture data for invoicing clients on the accounting systems.
3. Reconciliation of client accounts including sales to cash customers.
4. Attend to client queries in an effective & professional manner.
5. Ensure client accounts are up to date – to follow up on late payments and correct
allocation of receipts.
6. Ensure that all relevant documentation is filed in an easily identifiable system and
in accordance to company requirements for audit purposes.
7. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with company standards and
Occupational Health and Safety Standards
8. Will assist with any additional tasks within the scope of the department’s duties.
9. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: HARDUS KUSCHKE
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: DC-CAR-0317
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 29 MARCH 2017
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE SA AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number / email address as indicated in the relevant advertisement.