DIVISION: AIRPORT PHALABORWA BRANCH
To ensure that the work area, airport and company aircraft are clean at all times by carrying out cleaning duties effectively.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum education requirement is a Grade 10 or equivalent.
2. Must have the ability to perform general cleaning and deep cleaning duties.
3. Must have good housekeeping abilities with previous cleaning experience being an advantage
4. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
5. Must understand and speak English well as a minimum. Any other language is an advantage.
6. Must be willing to work shifts and irregular hours.
1. Carrying out cleaning duties.
2. Assist with all toilets are clean and tidy at all times.
3. Cleaning of Airport garden service including cutting the fence
4. Washing of windows.
5. Emptying and cleaning of dustbins on a regular basis.
6. Will assist with operational non cleaning tasks upon the request of the Airport manager when need be, to ensure the continued smooth operation of the airport.
7. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with company standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
8. Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description.
9. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: ERENS BREEDT
ONLY REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED AS SUBJECT: GW-APHW-0816
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: FRIDAY, 02 AUGUST 2016
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE CAN ASSUME THAT THEY WERE NOT SHORT LISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND ARE HEREBY THANKED FOR THEIR APPLICATION.
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number / email address as indicated in the relevant advertisement.