REPORTS TO: REGIONAL MANAGER CARGO
DIVISION: CARGO – CAPE TOWN
LOCATION: CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
To ensure the timeous delivery and collection of air crew departing or arriving from all Airlink flights operating into Cape Town International Airport. Assist with any other driving duties within the catering and cargo departments as allocated by the Regional Manager Cargo.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must hold a valid driver’s licence, preferably code 10 with PDP which is compulsory
3. Numerically literate
4. Computer literate
5. Be able to lift 50 Kgs unassisted
6. Good communication skills (written and spoken)
7. Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
8. Will attend training as and when required.
1. Accountable for the safe and efficient transport of air crew, cargo and catering within the approved area of responsibility.
2. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;
3. Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
4. Accountable for the management of safety risks and security threats to aircraft operations.
1. To ensure the timeous collecting and dropping of air crew to all the Airlink flights in Cape Town.
2. To assist the catering and cargo drivers when needed.
3. To assist the catering stock controllers to pack all catering supplies for the flights according to the packing lists when time permits
4. To assist with the cleaning of the aircraft when needed
5. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
6. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: MICHAEL VAN NIEKERK
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: CD-CAR-0218
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: MONDAY, 19 FEBRUARY 2018
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number / email address as indicated in the relevant advertisement.