REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS CONTROL CENTRE SHIFT MANAGER
DIVISION: FLIGHT OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT - OPERATIONS CONTROL CENTRE
LOCATION: S A AIRLINK (PTY) LTD., TERMINAL B, 4 FLOOR, SOUTH WING, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, JOHANNESBURG
Undertake tasks as requested by Operations Control Centre Manager and staff members.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have a valid Driver`s Licence.
3. Must be fluent in English.
4. Must have basic radio communication knowledge.
5. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. Undertake tasks as requested by Operations Control Centre Manager and staff members.
2. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;
3. Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
4. Accountable for the management of safety risks and security threats to aircraft operations
1. Responsible for deliveries and collections of goods, parcels and correspondence.
2. Responsible for company vehicle.
3. Transportation of crew and JNB (ORT) ground staff to and from Apron.
4. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
5. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: NEWBY VAN ECK
ONLY REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED AS SUBJECT: DRI-OCC-1117
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: TUESDAY, 21 NOVEMBER 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE SA AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED. ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE CAN ASSUME THAT THEY WERE NOT SHORT LISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND ARE HEREBY THANKED FOR THEIR APPLICATION.
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number / email address as indicated in the relevant advertisement.